Mechanical Engineering Building
The existing 144,733 sf Mechanical Engineering building provides office, research, and classroom space for the Department of Mechanical Engineering. Originally constructed in 1948, the building needs to be modernized with a comprehensive replacement and upgrade to its central infrastructure systems. This project is funded with HEAPR dollars and constructed in phases based on available funds. Phase 1 is substantially complete. Phase 2 consists of the installation of new electrical and telecommunication rooms, replacement of horizontal ductwork, heating/cooling piping, plumbing, electrical, and telecommunication systems to all floors in the North Wing.
Total Square Footage:
$44.5 Million (approx.)